Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Photo Essay- The Guinness Book of Records

Hello my name is Yoon Soon Young. Today I will show you seven things. And all of these seven things have something in common. All of these things, animals, people are famous with their height, size or their appearance. Some of these are listed in the Guinness Book of the World Records. I really want to see these things in person but I can't.
올해 세계에서 가장 못
This picture is the most ugly puppy in the world. His name is Walle. He selected as the most ugly puppy in the word at 2013. He looks better when he closes his mouth. Certainly, we can't consider this puppy is cute but I think he is charming. Of course, I don't want to take care of him. His body is very bumpy and I think he is hard to control his tongue because he always put out his tongue.

http://blog.naver.com/story5500?Redirect=Log&logNo=90182180164
그레이하운드 세상에서

This picture is a Grey Hound. As you see, they seem very thin and weak. But they can run 70km/h. This speed is similar with car. Their leg is really long. I really want to touch them because body of most dog is really soft. We can smell their breath and also they are very businesslike so I think they are really loud.


http://blog.naver.com/thepianosam?Redirect=Log&logNo=70137181852


In this picture, this woman has really long hair. This woman recorded at the Guinness Book with her hair. In 2004, her hair was 5.6 m. It is hard to measure her accurate length, but one thing that is the certain is the fact, she need a long time to take care of her hair. I want to touch her hair, but I don't want my hair getting longer like that. I think I can smell her shampoo.

http://cafe.naver.com/dancelovely/80
세상에서 가장입큰 남

I tried to find other picture because this  picture is too gross. This picture is the man who have the biggest mouth in the world. His mouth opened until 17 cm and it is hard to see. If   we can touch his mouth, we may feel rough.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are really interesting. I like your theme for the photo essay. Please finish this post and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete